ALSTER Consulting provides various services on CLP, such as:
- General compliance advice
- Research on available C&L data for substances
- Submission of notifications to the C&L Inventory
- Advice on best option for submitting C&L notifications
- Manage groups of manufacturers / importers for C&L notifications
- Support to reach C&L agreements with other notifiers
- Basic advice for managing nanomaterials under CLP
- Representation to meetings (e.g. EU associations)
- Support to determine the company size according to Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC (relevant when claiming reduced fees for SMEs under CLP)
For further services, please send an enquiry.
Further technical and scientific services are provided in cooperation with partners, including:
- Advice on determining the C&L for your substances and mixtures.
Get the news
6 Nov 2016
Public consultation: 28/10/16 - 28/01/17
In the last decade REACH has been giving a lot of headaches both to the authorities and the industry. Being a new concept for the entire European chemicals legislation, its first steps were clumsy. Although implementation corrections were constantly made, it is now for the first time that legal corrections are aimed at. ...
8 Apr 2016
4-MBC & 3-BC
German authorities proposed 4-methylbenzylidene camphor (4-MBC) and 3-benzylidene camphor (3-BC) for being identified as substances of very high concern (SVHCs). ECHA launched the related public consultation, which closes on 14 April 2016. 4-MBC and 3-BC are UV filters mainly used in cosmetic products, such as sunscreens. ...