ALSTER Consulting provides various services on CLP, such as:
- General compliance advice
- Research on available C&L data for substances
- Submission of notifications to the C&L Inventory
- Advice on best option for submitting C&L notifications
- Manage groups of manufacturers / importers for C&L notifications
- Support to reach C&L agreements with other notifiers
- Basic advice for managing nanomaterials under CLP
- Representation to meetings (e.g. EU associations)
- Support to determine the company size according to Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC (relevant when claiming reduced fees for SMEs under CLP)
For further services, please send an enquiry.
Further technical and scientific services are provided in cooperation with partners, including:
- Advice on determining the C&L for your substances and mixtures.
Get the news
26 Apr 2021
Regulation (EU) 2020/878 updated REACH Annex II, which sets the requirements for the compilation of the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) within EEA. The main purpose of the update was to include in the SDS information on nanomaterials and on hazards related to endocrine disrupting properties, as well as to implement the requirements of the latest GHS version into the EU legislation. Newly prepared SDS have to comply with the regulation starting January 2021. SDS prepared before January 2021 have to be updated by 2023. ...
22 Apr 2021
Data Gaps & Batteries Case
22 Apr 2021
Art 48, CLP