ALSTER Consulting provides various services on BPR, such as:
- General compliance advice
- Advise on data and cost sharing
- Basic advice for managing nanomaterials under BPR
- Representation to meetings
- Support to determine the company size according to Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC (relevant when requesting ECHA to check the SME status of your company, in order to benefit from reduced fees under BPR)
ALSTER Consulting provides, through its partners, regulatory and technical services concerning BPR.
For further services, please send an enquiry.back
Get the news
6 Nov 2016
Public consultation: 28/10/16 - 28/01/17
In the last decade REACH has been giving a lot of headaches both to the authorities and the industry. Being a new concept for the entire European chemicals legislation, its first steps were clumsy. Although implementation corrections were constantly made, it is now for the first time that legal corrections are aimed at. ...
8 Apr 2016
4-MBC & 3-BC
German authorities proposed 4-methylbenzylidene camphor (4-MBC) and 3-benzylidene camphor (3-BC) for being identified as substances of very high concern (SVHCs). ECHA launched the related public consultation, which closes on 14 April 2016. 4-MBC and 3-BC are UV filters mainly used in cosmetic products, such as sunscreens. ...