ALSTER Consulting provides various services on BPR, such as:
- General compliance advice
- Advise on data and cost sharing
- Basic advice for managing nanomaterials under BPR
- Representation to meetings
- Support to determine the company size according to Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC (relevant when requesting ECHA to check the SME status of your company, in order to benefit from reduced fees under BPR)
ALSTER Consulting provides, through its partners, regulatory and technical services concerning BPR.
For further services, please send an enquiry.back
Get the news
26 Apr 2021
Regulation (EU) 2020/878 updated REACH Annex II, which sets the requirements for the compilation of the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) within EEA. The main purpose of the update was to include in the SDS information on nanomaterials and on hazards related to endocrine disrupting properties, as well as to implement the requirements of the latest GHS version into the EU legislation. Newly prepared SDS have to comply with the regulation starting January 2021. SDS prepared before January 2021 have to be updated by 2023. ...
22 Apr 2021
Data Gaps & Batteries Case
22 Apr 2021
Art 48, CLP